REX PIPES AND CABLES INDUSTRIES LIMITED: 45.60
At Rex Group our philosophy on quality is simple — meets or exceeds our client’s expectations through continuous quality improvement and by building our work right the first time.
We do this by executing a formal quality program designed to ensure we:
Meet requirements. We create work plans that describe the means and methods of performing our work. Pre-activity meetings com¬municate how our work plans fulfil contract, design and client requirements.
Exceed clients’ expectations. We listen and act upon clients’ concerns. We treat clients with respect and are transparent in our dealings. Our goal is to build long-term trusting relationships with our clients at all levels.
Eliminate rework. We identify and immediately report quality issues when¬ever they occur. If there is an issue, root cause analysis is performed to elimi¬nate the causes of quality issues and prevent future occurrence.
Demonstrate continuous quality improvement. By consistently focusing on quality, we commit to excel¬lence in all that we do. We encourage new and in¬novative ideas to enhance our performance.
Build work right the first time. Our work is continually checked by the supervisors and craftsmen who build the work, ensuring it is built “right the first time.” and technical staff
To maintain our quality policy we shall follow the basic system in the organization which are:
• All the members shall be participate in achieving the targets
• There should be transparency in ideas and methods of implementation for quality improvement in every step and every corner of production and testing
• A laid down procedure to maintain quality shall be implemented and distributed in respective areas
• There shall be clear instructions to maintain laid down quality checking
• Quality checking shall be start from in-coming raw material stage, pass through processing stage, final product, packing, storage and up to final stage of dispatch