(Moulded Case Circuit Breakers)
- Range : 16A to 400A,1P/2P/3P/4P
- Breaking Capacity : 10kA/18kA/25kA/30kA/36kA/50kA
- Confirms to IEC60947-2,EN60947-2,IS/IEC60947-2
- Current Limiting Type MCCB
- Higher Mechanical & Electrical Life
- Auxiliary Contact
- Trip Alarm Contact
- Auxiliary+Trip Alarm Contact
- Shunt Release
- Under Voltage Release
- Direct & Extended Rotary Handle
- Spreader Terminals
- Key lock for Interlocking
- SS Enclosure
(Motor Protection Relay)
- LEDs for trip indication.
- Inbuilt CTs available
- 4 selectable trip time curves for thermal overload
- Test facility through front push button.
- Manual reset facility through front push button.
- With / Without fail safe mode
- MPR 300 offers you greater security, operator safety through proper co-ordination in case of earth fault on motor feeder.
- MPR300 is used for protection of motors widely used in fans, pumps, crushers, mills, compressors, belt conveyors, centrifuges, mixers, ventilators, escalators, motorized valves etc.
- Thermal Overload
- Earth Fault
- Single Phasing
- Locked Rotor
- Under Current
(Air Circuit Breakers)
To protect your electrical assets, L&T Electrical & Automation (E&A) offers a complete range of Air Circuit Breakers (ACBs) up to 6300A. The C-Power range of ACBs is designed and manufactured to protect electrical systems and machines from overcurrent and short-circuit.
The C-Power ACBs address every single need of a power distribution system to keep your operation running safely and efficiently
The modular design and standardized range of ACBs are suitable for a wide range of electrical applications in Buildings, Infrastructure, and Industries.
Combining scalability, durability, and connectivity, the C-Power ACBs incorporate the latest digital technologies to provide improved power uptime and energy efficiency.
Designed for extreme tropical conditions, the ACBs are being used for diverse applications and have, over the years, proved their credentials as a “rugged breaker”. Typical site conditions like high ambient temperatures, humidity, and dusty environments are best handled by C-Power ACBs without compromising on performance and safety. Their level of performance has become a benchmark in the market.
- Common door cut-out for the entire range
- Left-aligned cut-out for all ratings
- Uniform height and depth for ACBs up to 4000 Amp
- Front accessible overcurrent release settings, telescopic racking handle and various racking interlocks; no need to open the panel door
- Unique ‘Maintenance position’ in draw-out type ACBs to facilitate maintenance & inspection without removing the ACB from the panel
- Wide variety of Micro-Processor based Protection Releases
- Unique O-LED (Organic LED) display for protection releases
- ON / OFF Load Isolator version available
- Fully rated neutral pole for the entire range
- Extendable Electrical Life:- By replacing the arcing contacts at the site for all ratings
Superior quality engineering grade plastics used for insulation purpose; conforms to Glow wire test(Ref: IEC 60695-2-1)
- In-built Mechanical Anti-Pumping to prevent Auto-Reclosing of ACBs
- In built Safety shutters prevent accidental contact with live cradle terminals
- Transparent safety shutter offers easy inspection of cradle contacts & reduces the maintenance time
- Wide Band Shunt Release to ensure intentional tripping even during voltage fluctuations
- Easily removable arc chutes without the use of any tool – Reduce downtime
CONFORMANCE TO STANDARDS:
- IEC – 60947 (Part 1 & 2)
- IS/IEC – 60947 (Part 1 & 2)
- IEC 60695 – 2 – 1
- BS EN 60947 – 2
690V Application for C-Power ACB
Solution for 690V application available in C-Power family. For further details, please consult our nearest branch office.
Motorised Changeover Switches are remotely-controlled switches which switch from one supply to another on receipt of signal from an external controller.
- Range : 125A to 2000A
- Auxiliary supply requirement: 240 Vac
- No change in HXWXD of Motorised Changeover Switch and Manual Changeover Switch
- 2 Changeover contact are pre-wired and pre-fitted in the Motorised Changeover Switch
- Auto/Manual mode selection available
- Manual operation is possible by inserting handle
- Inbuilt glass fuse protects the motorised kit during abnormalities
- Provision of padlocking in OFF position (three padlocks)
See More Product Catalogues :