HDPE COILS are one of the most dynamic products of the Plastics field as they can be used for a number of purposes. Their basic uses are Drip Irrigation; Duct for Wires, Water distribution, etc. We manufacture these HDPE Pipes/Coils in various sizes, lengths and wall thickness depending upon the consumer's needs and preferences. Outfitted with a stateof- the-art manufacturing unit as well as excellent quality control practices, we bring forth a huge array of HDPE coil manufacturer which are designed to support many industrial usages like construction, agriculture etc. Acknowledged for their efficiency and durability, our HDPE coils also possess high flexible impact strength that helps them in withstanding extreme pressure and adverse climatic conditions. A substitution for conventional piping, our HighDensity Polyethylene Coils are tough and resistant to chemicals. Our pipes/coils are offered in different dimensions and sizes as per the specifications of our clients.
✓ Suitable for underground pipes through adjustments to local ground movement
✓ Corrosion and chemical resistant PE pipe
✓ Metric series sizes 20mm to 110mm for use at temperatures up to and including 80 o C.
✓ Pressure rating 2.5 Kgf/cm 2 to 25 Kgf/cm 2.
✓ Highly resistant to most acids, bases, salts, aliphatic solutions, oxidants, and halogens.
✓ Typical applications includes: chemical processing, plating, potable water systems, water andWaste water treatment, irrigation, agricultural and other industrial application.
DEPTH OF THE BORE PRESSURE CLASS:
1. Up to 55 Mtrs: 4.0 kg/cm 2
2. Up to 90 Mtrs: 6.0 kg/cm 2
3. Up to 140 Mtrs: 10.0 kg/cm 2
4. Up to 170 Mtrs: 12.5 kg/cm 2
1. M.F.I. (190°C, 5kg load) : 0.20 to 1.1 gm/10 min
2. Specified base density : 940 to 958 kg/mtr 3
3. Material Grade: PE-63, PE-80, PE-100 , Reversion: <=3%
4. Carbon Black: (2.5 ± 0.5%) , Antioxidant : <0.3% by mass
5. Tensile Strength (min) (27±2°C) : 19MPa
6. Elongation : (Testing speed = 100mm/min ± 10% ) >350%
7. Hydraulic Characteristics : No sign of localized swelling, leakage or weeping (at 80°C for 165 & 48 hrs
See More Product Catalogues :